We have just added online giving. This will be another way we can worship through our giving. To use this, click: Online Giving.
We are using a service called Subsplash for this service. Subsplash offers several online services including this giving platform, live streaming, apps and more. We have upgraded our web site to make it secure and Subsplash has good security. Here are the steps you need to follow to use this service:
- Click on link
- Fill out amount of gift.
- Choose whether you want to sign in with email or Facebook.
- Create account if using email.
- If you use email, you will be asked to create password.
- You will then be asked to choose a source of funds, credit/debit card or bank information.
- The next page will show the amount given, ex. $10. Fund, you can choose where the gift goes. Right now, General fund is the only option. You can choose “frequency”, ex, onetime, weekly. The next line is the processing fee; you can pay this or the church pays it. In the $10 example the processing fee is $0.54.
- At the bottom click the Give link to finish.
- You will receive an email receipt.
For questions contact pastors or Wayne. The initial setup takes the most work. After your account is set up, other transactions are easy.