Hey everyone just a couple of reminders:
1. Please bring back any baby bottles you have filled with change for the Pregnancy Center. Kathy Barker will take them there.
2. This Friday and Saturday is our annual Church Yard Sale. 8am – 3pm is the time each day. Ranchester Town Hall is the location. Donations can be dropped off till Friday 8am – 5pm each day. Remember no t.v. no appliances or heavy furniture.
Sunday 18th, Collin will be will be bring the message. The title is, Pursing Gods Best.
Bring the whole family out for a Church wide sledding day. If you need a ride, be at church around 2:45 pm. Otherwise be at the bowl around 3:30pm. Camp Bethel is coming with their ATVs to pull us up the hill so we don’t have to walk. After we develop an appetite, we will head over to Camp Bethel for some Gumbo, Worship, and a Devo. Bring snow clothes and a sled if you have one. This will be a great time of fun and fellowship.
Dayton Community Church
Hey everyone just want to drop you all a message. Just a reminder that this Sunday we will look at what brings sure footing in Joshua 3.
We will also be celebrating communion this Sunday. Following second service we will be having a carry in lunch. Margo will provide ham and potatoes. Bring a side dish and a delicious treat.
Hey everyone want give you an update on a ministry that we partner with. Camp Bethel has been a ministry that Dayton Community Church has supported for a number of years and have seen many lives changed and encouraged by this ministry of the Gospel. We are so blessed to have the Huff’s and Dooley’s bringing the leadership to this ministry.
It has been so encouraging to see God provide for camp over the years and see the facility grow and improve. There are many in this local assembly that get up there often and they can give testament to the growth of the camp.
So why this email?
1. Please pray for Camp Bethel today. Pray for the Huff’s, Dooley’s, summer staff, summer speakers, and campers for this summer.
2. Pray that God will give you some kids to invite and maybe sponsor a camper this summer.
3. Camp could use new chairs this year. If you could give in any amount write a check to Camp Bethel and designate in the memo “Chairs” mail it to PO Box 70 Dayton Wy 82836.
4. Send the staff an encouraging note.
Most people think of Camp Bethel once a year when it is time to sign up their child for camp. By the way it wont be long until it is time for that. However I would like us to keep them in mind often and pray for them.
Hey everyone just want to drop you all a message. Just a reminder that this Sunday we will resume are series in Joshua. Also this Sunday following second service we will have a special congregational meeting to finalize the financial report of 2017 and set the budget for 2018.
Also be praying for the youth group as they are headed to Bozeman today for a youth ski trip. They should be home on Saturday, but be praying for spiritual growth as well as physical safety.
Hey everyone want to give you all some info on the upcoming event “Dinner in the Valley”. It will be Feb. 17th starting at 6pm at the TRVCC in Dayton. Child care will be providing with pizza at a cost of $2 a child. The main dish will be a steak dinner costing $15 with a silent auction. The proceeds from the evening will be put towards the note on the parsonage loan. We are hoping to make a substantial dent in the remaining amount.
If you would like tickets please call Wanetta at 655-9706, Teri 655-9265 or call the church 655-2504. If you have any items you would lie to donate to the silent auction please contact one of us as well.
On a side note we do need help with cookies on Feb. 4th. Please contact Wanetta.
Hey just a few things as we approach this Sunday:
1. We are starting a new series in the book of Joshua. Come as we explore a number of principals in living for God.
2. We will be having a carry in lunch following the second service. Margo is providing the main dish and spuds. Please bring a side dish and some goodies to share.
3. This week we will start back up Sunday School as well. Red Smith will be gone so the adult class will be taught by Pastor Matt, we will look at “my purpose in the church.”
See you Sunday.
Just a reminder that this Sunday December 31st we will be having one service at the church. Time of worship is 10am. We will be celebrating a year in review and biblical mindset for this next year. Also we will celebrate our savior through communion. See you then.
Hey everyone and a Merry Christmas. I am so excited for us to gather and worship this Sunday as the body of Christ. Our schedule for Sunday will be one worship service at 10am and a worship service at 5pm. Both services will be held across the street at the Hall. For those of you traveling we pray for safety in travel and a blessed time with family.
Hey everyone just want to encourage you to come worship tomorrow as we celebrate the birth of Christ. In addition, during service we will have a youth skit and we will have guests join our worship team. Also be sure to come to the children’s Christmas program at 4:30. At 5:30pm, there will be a bonfire
Christmas party at the Roger and Staci Ross’s.
I look forward to seeing you at these activities.