Thursday night Bible studies are canceled for tonight.
Canceled . Men’s breakfast; March 14. Meet at church at 8:00am. Canceled.
As you may be aware, the first positive test for COVID-19 in Sheridan has been detected. The person is isolated at home, doing well, and being monitored by Public Health. People having close contact with the person are being contacted by Public Health.
Please be careful. If you would like prayer, please call an elder or Wayne/Judi 307-751-4507. Sheridan Memorial Hospital Press release:
This reinforces the importance following the CDC guidelines for infection control practices.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Cover cough or sneeze with tissue and dispose of tissue in the trash.
– Stay home if sick (but if you are concerned it may be more than just a cold, please consult your physician).
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
The main Sheridan Memorial Hospital website is updated regularly with the most recent information and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on standard precautions.
To better serve our community and keep everyone safe, SMH has implemented a new phone number for anyone who thinks they may have contracted the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Dedicated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Phone Number – 307-672-1004
Please, this is not a question and information line, but a direct line for those who have these symptoms and think they may be infected with the virus. The symptoms to watch for are:
– Shortness of Breath